tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Heather D.
San Antonio
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received this in my Sephora birthday gift. A little goes a long way and adds such a natural color to the skin. Stays well and has a slight shimmer.
magdalena g.
I absolutely love my tarte blush! A little goes such a long way, i got mine about half a year ago anf have barely made a dent! Super pigmented too!!!
Stephanie P.
Hesperia, CA
I like this blush because it is not to pink and not to dark, it is long lasting and very pigmented, the color goes on as and stay true to its color.
Trudy M.
Cypress, TX
I absolutely love this blush! It shows up so well when I apply it and it lasts all day it seems. This was a birthday gift given to me and I love it.
Kyriana F.
I'm not a big fan of blush, it's just not something I focus on in my every day routine. But I do like this Tarte blush, it has been my go-to lately.
Samantha S.
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
This is a great blush. I have a pink one, I think it's Blissful. It's definitely not 12-hour though! But a really nice, natural finish that I love.
Brandy A.
This blush is perfect. It gives me the perfect glow, blends out beautifully and lasts all day. There isn't a blush I've found as good since I got it.
rose m.
Lincoln, NE
This blush is great. It's not chawky like other blushes I've used before. It had a nice rosey color with out being to pink or corally. Great product.
heather B.
Perfect color! Great price. My everyday look I use this blush . Just the right amount of color . The product lasts a while a little goes a long way.
Kassy E.
This is my too go product i just love the shade and love the formula i believe everyone is liking tarte makeup recently so this is such good quality
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.