tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Mikaelah N.
Rochester, NY
I have the tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in the shade 'Glisten' (shimmering peachy pink). I actually think it looks nicer than NARS Blush in 'Orgasm'! Less glitter. The packaging is cute and compact making it great for travel, and comes with a mirror which is a nice touch. The product feels hard in the pan, but once you get through the top layer it's much easier to work with. I'm planning on adding the shade 'Peaceful' to my collection soon.
Kim O.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
These blushes are beautiful and last all day. But I do think they are expensive for a blush. Maybe it's just me, but there are some makeup items I don't mind spending more for but blush isn't one of them. The two colors of these that I have I didn't buy individually. The first I got in a Sephora bag full of favorites and the second was a point perk. Although I enjoy them, I wouldn't pay full price for one. There are ones that are just as beautiful at the drugstore for a fraction of the price.
Ashley R.
Riverton, UT
I really like this blush. It goes on smooth, doesn’t tug or cake, and applies evenly over foundation or setting powder. It can be layered on for intensity, and if you like a sheer pop of color, then this definitely gets the job done. As for the 12 hour claim, that’s exaggerated, but it does stay on pretty well; but touchups are needed every few hours, with lighter shades especially. tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush is a great option for a matte, evenly colored, smooth blush application.
Sarah P.
Lynchburg, VA
This blush truly does stay on 12 hours! It gives a natural finish to the face without looking overdone. It is extremely long lasting and the pigmentation is beautiful. It is easy to blend with other makeup too. I would recommend this to others!
Victoria M.
Nashville, TN
Purchased at: ULTA
A staple in my makeup collection. The color is light yet noticeable. You can build it or blend it to meet the look you want to achieve. The price point is great for the quality. It truly is long lasting.
Catherine R.
I have been using this blush for a month now and I am very pleased with it.  It gives the prettiest flush of pink to my cheeks.  It lasts all day too which is fantastic.  It goes on like a dream and blends really nicely.  The container may look small but it is all blush and since the color payoff is so good you don't have to use a ton to get a nice flush of color.  I have a feeling it will last a long time.  I bought mine at Ulta and I highly recommend it.
Bri K.
Harrisburg, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
Love Tarte's blushes! I use this product in the shade 'peaceful' which is a soft nude peach shade. It is the perfect shade for my skin tone. It is subtle, yet pigmented without being too heavy or cakey.
Jinny P.
Sacramento
The most long lasting blush in my collection. Definitely gives a natural tint and is great for those with textured or porous skin because as far as I know these are matte so they don’t emphasize pores.
Emily D.
Alexandria, VA
Purchased at: Sephora
The color range is great and it shows up nicely on the skin. Pretty long-wearing too, Only thing I’d say is that it’s almost too pigmented; I barely dip my brush in and I get a bright spot on my cheek.
Hannah D.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have the shade exposed and it's a decent everyday nude. However I find that there isn't much pigment at all and I don't feel it lasts the 12 hours it claims. I would say just maybe 5 ish? Maybe less.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.