tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
vi F.
Mt Pleasant, SC
This is a great product mini for travel size to refresh your face and to make your face look more awake and alive after a long flight or train ride!
heather B.
Perfect color! Great price. My everyday look I use this blush . Just the right amount of color . The product lasts a while a little goes a long way.
Becky H.
Great product. You can build it. I tend to keep my blush light. Just one swirl with my brush is enough for me. Will take awhile before I ever hit pan
Stephanie P.
Hesperia, CA
I like this blush because it is not to pink and not to dark, it is long lasting and very pigmented, the color goes on as and stay true to its color.
jensen_steinbronn S.
I love this blush so much. It is not too intense and leaves a nice flush. It is very easy to blend with a brush and very easy to apply with a brush.
Heather D.
San Antonio
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received this in my Sephora birthday gift. A little goes a long way and adds such a natural color to the skin. Stays well and has a slight shimmer.
D'EVELYN P.
I love it got lucky to get it for my birthday gift from Sephora! I love the fact I don't need a lot of product for it to appear and it's very subtle
Samantha S.
Bend, OR
My favorite blush. It is definitely worth the price and lasts a long time. I have been using one compact for the past year and it is always my go-to
Barbie S.
Brooklyn, NY
It gave me a Rosy appearance when I was dog tired!! Sometimes paired with a little mascara and you look great when picking up kids at the bus stop!!
Victoria P.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love this blush ! The color & formulation are perfect for me and my skin type ! I love how smoothly this applies and lasts me all day ! I love it !
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.