tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Raquel P.
I got a sample of these blushes as a birthday gift. Love the formula. Feels great on the face. I also often use it as eyeshadow and looks just great.
Lauren C.
Lancaster
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I got this sample in a dual pack for my birthday gift from Sephora. The blue is light weight, and blendable; I would probably buy it when I run out.
Jennifer R.
Temecula, CA
I got this product from the Sephora birthday gift and I have to say I love it ! I like the color I received and how it applies . I use it regularly.
Tiffany  W.
Boynton Beach , FL
I love Tarte blushes. The color is very vibrant and lasts all day. since it is so pigmented a little goes along way and it will last you a long time.
Katheryn O.
Davis
Beautiful matte color, got this little tester one for my birthday from sephora, and I still have it Now! A little goes a long way. I love this blush
faiza m.
I absolutely love Tarte. I own so many shades in the Amazonian clay blushes. They are my go to blushes. Lasts all day and looks great. Tarte is BAE.
Keeley M.
Wilton Manors, FL
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I'm not big blush girl but I love this blush isn't to much but gives u just that right amount of color that u need it's perfect n every light weight
Kyriana F.
I'm not a big fan of blush, it's just not something I focus on in my every day routine. But I do like this Tarte blush, it has been my go-to lately.
Alison D.
Amazing stay power, light, and natural looking. Paired with one of the Amazonian clay highlights, I look on point! Love the Amazonian clay products!
heather B.
Perfect color! Great price. My everyday look I use this blush . Just the right amount of color . The product lasts a while a little goes a long way.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.