tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Rebekah B.
Hiram, GA
This stuff is amazing. Ulta had it half priced yesterday so I picked it up. I love everyone about it. I probably wouldn't buy it at full price though.
April G.
Huntington, WV
Light enough to wear everyday. It gives me a nice glow that lasts all day. I suggest grabbing a sample from Sephora to find your match as it is pricey.
Nohad W.
Quality exclusive blushes that are universal and amazing quality, and the packaging is so cute, a little to much glitter, but amazing for the holidays
Heidi A.
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
This formula is amazing. It's so soft and it doesn't give you that vibrant type of look. It's soft and nice I highly recommend on getting one of these
Michelle F.
Richwood, WV
I got this as a gift and fell in love with this blush immediately. I will always but taste blush from now on. This is one of my favorite blushes ever.
Alexus M.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Great blush but, I find it doesn't stay on all day. The color quality and application are great. It just leaves me wanting more at the end of the day.
Lidya W.
Mechanicsburg , PA
I love the color of this, at first there's not a lot of pigmentation but I don't mind it since I can build it up. It looks very natural and beautiful.
Jayne D.
Received a sample of this from a purchase I made at ULTA . The color was perfect & applied amazingly well . Very pigmented & not chalky . No fallout .
Betty E.
Brooklyn, NY
I love these blushes! I'm a little bias because I'm a huge tarte fan. Tarte has never steered me wrong. The pigmentation is amazing and lasts long too.
Denise R.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I really liked this blush. It is very pigmented and does last for a long time. I also loved the color! Definitely one of my favorite blushes right now!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.