tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Danii C.
the best high end blush, so pigmented without being overbearing. the colors are gorgeous. the blend so well, and last ALL DAY, doesn’t get patchy. the perfect blush!
Maria S.
Springfield, MA
I just got this blush for free on my birthday from Sephora and its the color paarty. I am in love with it I just barely swipe my brush on the blush and apply you do not need to add a lot for you to see the color so I know it's gonna last me awhile. I haven't kept my makeup on for 12 hours but it lasted for 6 hours.
Theresa C.
Ashy. I got it in one of the bday gifts Sephora gives out and haven’t used it since. I wanted to because the brand was well liked so I figured it would be nice, but, this just wasn’t the color for me. I’d considered buying a different color but the formula was a little too dusty for me as well.
Erica c.
Gilbert
I recieved this as a sample from Sephora and I am so happy with it. It can be subtle or extreme and is has such and easy application. I haven’t noticed it fading and sits really well for hours. I took a star off due to the reaction my skin has to it. My pores don’t enjoy this for long day wear.
bianca w.
Maple Grove, MN
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
tarte blushes, especially the shade exposed is the best blush for the price and vegan quality product! this color is so pretty on all skin tones, it has hints of lavender with a mix of rose for a more natural all year round flush. even in the hot summer sweat has no chance of this fading away.
Amanda L.
Fremont, OH
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love this blush! Mine is a sample size and it could pass as a full sized product. It lasts forever and the color pay is beautiful. Super easy to blend and looks great.
Brooke T.
Winston Salem, NC
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
I Absolutely love tarte products. Basically everything that Tarte comes out with, I have to have!! I use this blush almost everyday. I switch between my MAC Blush and this blush. I have bought several of these blushes and will continue to do so as long as they keep making them! Thanks, Tarte!!!
claudianoemi😍😘💏💙💋 S.
Bakersfield
Tartes clay blushes are awesome!!! I swear by these and they lost I pretty long time actually the pigmentation is there also I love how a little goes a long way too!
Cameo W.
Bowie, MD
This blush is amazing! And the color Exposed is everything nude blush lovers what in life. I will never be without it and think everyone need it. Run and buy it now!
Ashleigh w.
Santa Rosa, CA
Love this blush. It's not super pigmented so it's not intimidating to use since they have a bunch of dark colors. Goes on super smooth and practically blends itself.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.