tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Anka D.
This blush's packaging is absolutely adorable and is the perfect size for traveling. This shade is a pretty spring pink and has a peach hue on your cheeks. The formula is very pigmented and is very long-lasting :)
Amanda P.
Vancouver, BC
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
New favourite in my make up bag! I got given a sample size as part of my birthday gift from Sephora and was amazed how great the colour suited my skin, how easy it was to apply and how my skin felt wearing it. Long lasting? Yes! Added bonus was finding out this blush is completely natural, vegan and cruelty free. Great introduction to Tarte's products!
Emilee O.
Independence, KY
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
These blushes really do last all day. I'm a nurse and work long hours. It is hard to find makeup that will last an entire shift. This blush passes the test. The shade exposed was suggested to me by a Sephora employee. I never would have picked up this shade because the shade wasn't anything special swatched. However it gives your cheeks a natural pinched flush. I wear it almost every day to work. Highly recommend.
Amy M.
Midlothian, VA
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
Love them ALL. I have almost every color in the line. They are a wonderful formula. Lasts on me all day with little fading. They are all amazing. Exposed in particular seems to work for a lot of different skin tones. It's a perfect every day blush. You can't go wrong with these. They always perform!
Brittney D.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Got this shade for the birthday gift from Sephora and fell in love! It's a matte finish, great for pale or tan skin but might be too light for darker skin tones. It's easy to blend and is very nice and natural. If you're looking for dramatic, a darker shade should work but the formula is pretty nice.
Brooke G.
Union Grove
Tarte 12 hr blush is the best I have ever tried hands down. It looks gorgeous in any of the colors that they offer and is easy to apply and blend out. I have Olive skin tones and makeup matching or finding makeup that looks good is a dreadful chore, but now I can always turn to Tarte and know that I can always find a rocking blush. ❤️
Shelby P.
Meridian, ID
If you do not have these in your collection, I HIGHLY recommend that you get some. These blushes are my most used in my collection and they blend so beautifully! The colors suit almost everyone and they stay all day and look flawless!
Sarah D.
Yuma, AZ
This isn't very pigmented, I find my self going in the pan a bunch of times and reapplying to my cheeks in order to see the product.Once I am able to get any kind of pigment it's a very pretty subtle blush which is what I like. I also feel like I've been given a whole bunch of these for free.
Breana B.
Henderson,Nevada
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this tarte blush as a gift for my birthday from Sephora I was so excited to get this product because I have heard so much good things about this product and all those reviews were right this product is amazing. I would totally recommend this product to people with light to medium skin tones.
Shazma S.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love the pigmentation of this blush and adore the shade “Paaarty”. It’s the best shade for going out and everyday looks. It doesn’t have any shimmer in it which I like since I don’t like anything with shimmer on the apples of my cheeks. I will definitely be repurchasing this and highly recommend!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.