tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Yenifer S.
I love it, because it has good pigmentation and they have a great variety of tones to choose the one you like. tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
Nicci J.
Girard , OH
I love this and I don’t love many blushes but I went looking at Sephora and ask them for a recommendation and this is what they recommended and it was definitely very buildable in the pigmentation was beautiful. It’s lasted me quite a while and I definitely enjoy it and picked up another color as well
Julia C.
Hampton
This blush is SUPER pigmented. It lasts awhile too, so apply with caution! It has a beautiful consistency for a pressed powder. The small packaging makes it easy to pop in your bag as your heading out and about! I would suggest applying with a powder brush to get the best use out of this product.
Santana K.
Cocoa, FL
I really liked this formula. It is pigmented enough to show up well, but not so pigmented that you say "oh shit" as soon as the brush hits your cheek. It lasts really well, I live in FL and with the humidity I wouldn't say it lasts 12 hours, but still stays on as long or longer than other blushes I've used.
Stephanie M.
Miami
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Great blush! Stays on all day! Goes on smoothly. Always looks good through out the day! One of my favorite blushes I have fair/light skin and this color is beautiful.
marlene h.
Crown Point
I also got this in a beauty box. I was so stoked to finally receive a tarte product. Well it wasn't all the hype that the YouTube make artist put out there. A little too dry for my taste. Maybe because I'm getting older. It might work well for younger skin. I won't give up on it just yet though.
Elise B.
Valley Center, CA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude), Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I love how natural this blush it. It really gives that lit from within glow. I don’t like my blushes too too pigmented so this was perfect.  It is buildable and very long lasting, I wear it all day and it doesn’t fade. Would definitely recommend especially if you like natural blushes.
Danielle M.
New York
I got this blush as a gift from Sephora for my birthday and absolutely love it. It is the perfect color for my skin. It gives a nice flushed look to the face but not too pink where you could tell you're wearing makeup. I love to throw this on every morning to add a little color to my face.
Ana M.
Pacoima, CA
These blushes are absolutely gorgeous on the face they look so nice and are very pigmented and a little goes a long way you won’t have to purchase it often because it does last a long time.
Rebecca G.
Phoenix, AZ
Has a good glow to it. Great and simple more shiny then just.
Pink. It’s really shimmering and it takes a while to blend but it’s easy to put on and it apples great .
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.