tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Jaime G.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite blushes of all time. they STAIN your cheek and don't move. the color is so intense and pigmented to use a light hand if you are fair skin like me.
santia M.
Lancaster
It smell nice. The color is very settle , it's not over bearing like some other products , I'm starting to like this clay product it's smooth easy to apply.
Megan W.
Kent
I love this stuff it came in a ipsy collection. Wish it was not high in price. its too affordable there are other brands I could compare it too if I had too!
Ashanti C.
A little goes a long way...so be careful with this product and it's very pigmented..most of them have a matte finish..but I think some have shimmer in them.
Annan H.
Tucson, AZ
I am in love with it ,since i got it i don't use other blushes tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush looks soft on the face ,the color very beautiful
Jackie L.
Carbondale, PA
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
This blush gives a beautiful, naturally looking glow with a shimmery finish! Perfect for a nude make-up lover, like myself! True to color and lasts all day!
Kianna G.
Freeport , NY
I don't like blushes but this is the only one I use I love the color variety however I would change the formula a little I am not a fan of the amazonian clay
Megan A.
Dickens, TX
I love this blush. Doesn’t budge on my cheeks like most do and the color is super pretty and pigmented. A little definitely goes a long way! Worth the hype!
Taylor A.
Alton
This is by far my favorite blush I have ever used. I got it in my gift from Sephora for my birthday and I was devastated when I ran out. This is a must have.
Aleise W.
Seven Valleys, PA
This is such a pigmented product! I absolutely love tarte products they last so long this is so perfect love it tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.