tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Brooke G.
Union Grove
Tarte 12 hr blush is the best I have ever tried hands down. It looks gorgeous in any of the colors that they offer and is easy to apply and blend out. I have Olive skin tones and makeup matching or finding makeup that looks good is a dreadful chore, but now I can always turn to Tarte and know that I can always find a rocking blush. ❤️
Abby A.
Amherst, NH
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I absolutely love this blush. I really wanted to try a new brand so i got this and I’m so happy I did! It lasted all day and got a lot of complements. Would recommend.
Vanessa C.
Review for: Other more...
I REALLY love this! I got a sample/deluxe size in my November Ipsy bag and I'm in love! I believe I got the color feisty, and it gives me the most natural warn glow! There isn't any glitter or anything in it, which I like, it's just matte. Highly recommend! The formula is creamy and smooth! LOVE IT.
Anka D.
This blush's packaging is absolutely adorable and is the perfect size for traveling. This shade is a pretty spring pink and has a peach hue on your cheeks. The formula is very pigmented and is very long-lasting :)
Vanessa P.
Moreno Valley
I wasn’t into blushes at all, it wouldn’t be in my makeup routine until my mom gave me this. Then I tried it for the first time and I fell in love with it. It’s suck a gorgeous blush that it goes with my skin color. It’s not too over powering. And it does last a while. I would recommend people to try this blush
Jessica C.
Villa Rica, GA
Review for: Glisten (Shimmering Peachy Pink) more...
I got the sample size in an ipsy bag. I fell in love with the formula. It's an oily girls dream. I would have chosen a deeper color for myself but you can build up the color I got without it looking cakey. Every single time I had the extra cash to go back and buy different shades they would be sold out. That further let's me know this is a great product
Emilee O.
Independence, KY
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
These blushes really do last all day. I'm a nurse and work long hours. It is hard to find makeup that will last an entire shift. This blush passes the test. The shade exposed was suggested to me by a Sephora employee. I never would have picked up this shade because the shade wasn't anything special swatched. However it gives your cheeks a natural pinched flush. I wear it almost every day to work. Highly recommend.
Sarah S.
Akron
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got a small size of this blush as a birthday gift from Sephora. Paartay is a great color for me. Just a little of this blush can go a long way in terms of color payoff, plus it seems to last a decent amount of time too. I’d give this a higher rating than a four if it wasn’t so expensive to purchase.
Brittney D.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Got this shade for the birthday gift from Sephora and fell in love! It's a matte finish, great for pale or tan skin but might be too light for darker skin tones. It's easy to blend and is very nice and natural. If you're looking for dramatic, a darker shade should work but the formula is pretty nice.
Amanda P.
Vancouver, BC
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
New favourite in my make up bag! I got given a sample size as part of my birthday gift from Sephora and was amazed how great the colour suited my skin, how easy it was to apply and how my skin felt wearing it. Long lasting? Yes! Added bonus was finding out this blush is completely natural, vegan and cruelty free. Great introduction to Tarte's products!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.