tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Faith W.
Boonsboro
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is a super fun everyday color. Very well made and goes on pigmented much less most of the other blushes I’ve tried lately. I would definitely buy again.
Madison M.
Tulsa
I just received a sample of this blush and I love the color and the pigment is amazing! I normally have to Pat twice with blush and this one is only one Pat.
Nikki P.
My favorite blush out there! I currently have it 5 shades. Love that is made from natural products, the colors are stunning, very pigmented and long lasting!
Heather H.
Murfreesboro, TN
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
The only blush I use! The color is great for my neutral skin. I use a fluffy brush and graze it over my checks. Perfect color that shows but isn’t too much!
Kiersten D.
Manchester, NH
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
These blushes aren’t too bad the packaging and color ranges are really great but the pigment just really isn’t there. Not my favorite blushes but not awful.
Mesha B.
Love these blushes. They give just the right amount of color and blend beautifully. They would look pretty on any skin tone. I will definitely purchase more.
Cristina R.
Orem, UT
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love that this blush was so subtle and natural looking to the skin. I'm not too crazy over blushes and applying too much, with a by this was great for me!
Devi R.
Boston
I really like this blush because it comes in a variety of good colors and works well with other make up products but is really nothing special in my opinion.
Kianna G.
Freeport , NY
I don't like blushes but this is the only one I use I love the color variety however I would change the formula a little I am not a fan of the amazonian clay
Liz F.
South St Paul, MN
This is the BEST blush ever. The color is amazing and stays so well. I got it as a birthday gift from sephora and when I ran out I had to purchase a new one!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.