tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Morgan W.
Savannah, GA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this blush in Ipsy box and overall I love the color, it really does well with warm or neutral undertones. It also have a nice matte finish but it is a bit dry. So if your someone who don’t like dry blushes then it may not me the one for you but overall it’s very pigmented and it’s a pretty shade.
Dani N.
Washburn
This blush is beautiful, the Amazonian clay blushes last all day long. The color payoff is absolutely incredible and you can build up the pigment very easily and blends perfectly on the cheeks if you go a little too heavy handed at first. I would hands down recommend this to anyone looking for a blush!
Katie N.
West Covina, CA
I really LOVE this blush. I prefer this blush than any other blushes out there. This product is long lasting and doesn’t have shimmer in it.. It has a matte look to it.
Micheala S.
Springfield, MO
I LOVE THIS BLUSH FORMULA! The color options are beautiful and the pigment it's fabulous. Tarte has created some of my favorite blushes including "ravish" and "feisty."
Shannon H.
This gives me a nice natural flush. I have very fair skin and this works perfectly. It is not too pigmented, but definitely easy to build. No shimmer so it looks completely natural. Goes on smoothly. The only down side is the price. There are definitely drug store alternative, which work just as well.
Shauna G.
Harrisburg , IL
Received this blush in the shade quirky in my Ipsy Beauty subscription bag. I immediately fell in love with the color I am fair-skinned and it looks awesome on me. Has a lot of pigmentation that last throughout the day ,would highly recommend.
Jennifer P.
Williamsburg , KY
Tarte blushes are my favorite I am a blush person but this I got in a set and it was like $15 or something and got perfume roller and other stuff well worth the money I recommend this highly it is my go to I also use the blush in my LE pallette that’s smack dab in the middle and it’s on point for sure
Caitlyn C.
Alexandria , VA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude), Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
These blushes are beautiful! I love how you can build them up or get a sheer wash with the more nude colors. They have so may shades for multiple skin tones. No smell which is good. I will never go through a full blush. I have heard the gift sets/ holiday palettes are a different formula though.
Natt 👸.
Edinburg
Such a great product . Very very pigmented , which is very good . I will definitely buy the bigger version right I have the tester but it is still very useful . This product is very easy to apply on skin give you a nice finished look
Vanessa P.
Moreno Valley
I wasn’t into blushes at all, it wouldn’t be in my makeup routine until my mom gave me this. Then I tried it for the first time and I fell in love with it. It’s suck a gorgeous blush that it goes with my skin color. It’s not too over powering. And it does last a while. I would recommend people to try this blush
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.