tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Cintia O.
Summerville, SC
These blushes are AMAZING!! They last all day long and gives you the perfect flushed cheeks. Super pigmented and definitely worth it, I highly recommend this!
Ciara C.
Las Vegas , NV
God I love this product!! I never have worn blush too much because I had never found a color I loved until I found this! Absolutely gorgeous! Lasts for hours!
Sarah S.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my all time favorite blush. The color is beautiful and it looks great on it's own without foundation as well as with foundation. It lasts all day too.
Samantha C.
Addison, AL
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
I got this in my November Ipsy bag and I love it. A little of this product goes a long way. It gives me the perfect amount of color while also looking natural.
Lauren K.
Fishers, IN
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
The color is beautiful but it is too pigmented for my fair, textured skin. However, this product is great if you are looking for a really colorful blush look!
Megan B.
Chattanooga , TN
My go to blush. I use the color exposed because it's such a good natural flush of color. These blushes last a long time and can be builded upon from the start.
Megan G.
Framingham , MA
1,005 reviews
This one is DEFINITELY my speed for pale skin, very pigmented while still coming across as natural and glowy, I recommend especially for light skinned people!
Itzel P.
This is the blush that I use every single day in the shade "Birthday". I highly recommended, I can be sweating and running up and down and it always stays on.
Noor A.
Boonton
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is my favorite blush!! I loveeeee the shade. It’s on the pink side not red or peach. I love doing a look with heavy blush, and this is my go to for sure!
Ollyvia B.
Caldwell, ID
I think this blush is such a cute color. However when I dip my brush in it I feel like I have to dig my brush in the pan really hard just to get good pigment.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.