tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Anggy G.
Doral, FL
This compact was so hard I couldn't get much of the product onto a brush, applicator or even on my fingers! I know the clay factor had something to do with it but I just gave up.
Ashton H.
Harleyville, SC
I love tarte blushes are the best that is made. i love my blushes made by them so much. I reach for them everyday and i love the gift set with the limited shades in it
Barbara V.
Weston , FL
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I love this product, it leaves a super good finish, I love how it looks, it looks very natural and I like it because it is also matt and it's super easy to apply and super easy to get and at a good price tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
Amiyah D.
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
Definitely like it for a glory type /// natural look long lasting?? Half yes half no but good pigmentation for any look in mind also build able too and. Definitely recommend to other taste is a good brand
Wendy S.
Denison
I love this blush I got it as a birthday gift and I will be going back to get more when I am out. tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
Zarielle A.
This blush was sent to me and I am so glad it was! The coverage is amazing and it is very pigmented and definitely adds a super cute tone to your look. Will be purchasing more colors of this clay blush for sure!
kayla s.
I've never had a blush that truly lasted all day until I tried this one. Super pigmented and blends beautifully, with a light hand I feel all of the colors would be flattering on any skin type.
ashleigh m.
this blush is sooo pretty. i got a sample in my ipsy bag and i still haven’t ran out. you only need a little product for a good pop of color. the shade range is so pretty too.
Ashley H.
Swartz Creek, MI
This blush is the perfect color for me. I love it!! Applies evenly and lasted all day. My mom also uses it and loves it. Highly recommend
Kayla P.
I am so upset us with this product. I have many products from this brand and it is my go to plush I put on every single day. It's my favorite and I definitely recommend it to all my friends and family.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.