tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Emily M.
Charlotte, NC
One of the most long lasting blushes I’ve tried! I usually have to pack on blush because it fades so quickly but not with these! Risqué is my favorite shade, it works with every makeup look and would look good on many skin tones! Love the formula of these and they smell great like all of tarte’s products!
Amela F.
Lansing, MI
Review for: Other more...
I have this blush in the shade Quirky, and with my neutral skin tone it works really well. I usually avoid blush because in the past its been so easy for me to overdo it even with a couple of brush swipes. This applies so easily and has me using blush again without the fear of looking like a circus clown.
Vickii S.
Brookline , MA
I got this for my birthday from Sephora and LOVE it! It’s super pigmented so I don’t have to use much which is great so it’ll last longer. The color selection is great and they’re a great product!
Darla B.
Spokane
This is one that has been put as a permanent in my collection. I have three colors, and use them all the time. It's an easily buildable and can veil easy if you put to much on. I will never be getting rid of these. They blend well and are worth the price. Not all shades are good for lighter skin colors.
Michelle R.
Santee, CA
I bought this awhile back because I really like Tarte products. This one for me was a fail. I didn’t care for the color, it’s a pretty peachy color that wasn’t as good for my skin as I had hoped. I have medium red=brown hair. I also had trouble getting it to look natural and still have staying power.
Maria C.
Somerville
Review for: Paaarty (Nude), Other more...
I think that the tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush is not very pigmented and when you try to rub the product on the brush, it doesn’t show when you apply on skin. The product is pretty sheer and for the price, I don’t think that I would recommend this to others and I would not purchase again.
Rachel K.
Alexandria, IN
Review for: Blushing Bride (Rosy Pink) more...
I received one of these in a subscription box a while back. Honestly, I would have never looked at these twice due to the price.  After trying this, I really like it!  It lasts all day long and it is very pigmented.  A little goes a very long way! You can usually pick these up on sale.
Pedro B.
San Antonio
Not a blush person but the softest kiss of color that can be built up is perfect where you won't ruin a look by picking up too much color. Blends beautifully into your bronzer or contour and is a natural matte that melts wi th your other products into a natural smooth and creamy finish after setting it.
Lindsay W.
Delphi, IN
Beautiful color. This is a nice natural look. It is buildable so you can have a very light flush or a bolder blush if you want. The packaging is nice and compact. The colors are very natural and definitely one I reach for daily. Would recommend to others as I think it would look great on all skin tones.
Heather P.
Wichita Falls, TX
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
I love this powder blush. Easy to apply and lasts all day. I’ve had trouble finding a powder blush in the past as some are hardly noticeable while others make me feel like I’m wearing clown paint. I feel this blush is perfectly pigmented. I also appreciate this shade as I really hate overly pink shades.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.