tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Stevie S.
I love this blush, I own it in a few different colors. It is extremely beautiful and heavily pigmented. Easy to blend so with a little work a heavy hand can easily be fixed
Jane R.
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
I love this blush is such a beautiful blush. Is pigmented but not to the stream meaning it can build up the color for those that don't like very strong pigmented blush, I prefer to build the color than to start off with a strong color pigment. Highly recommend it.
Paola M.
I have the Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed. The color is very underwhelming when you look at it in the pan, but on the skin it is just lovely. It's this rosy tan color that just looks so subtle and natural. I think it would work on just about any light to medium skin tone. It is completely matte and it lasts all day. It is pricey for me, but I am so pleased with this formula that I will be picking up additional colors.
Jessica L.
Staten Island, NY
My favorite color right now is elevated, I am light to medium skin tone. I love that not only is this line free of harsh chemicals but it actually promotes healthy skin!
sonya g.
This small blush actually came in my birthday gift from Sephora. I'm not really a blush fan but I really love the way this looks on me. Great for a natural look.
Julia C.
Katy, TX
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I had been dying to try an Amazonian clay from Tarte for about two years but kept pushing past it to purchase other makeup items. When I tell you the day that I first used the blush I told myself to never wait to buy
Mary B.
Saint Paul, MN
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
I have this in Natural Beauty and it is a very rosy cheeked look but I find it hard to apply so that it shows up but isn't too strong...seems to be one or the other.
Karen W.
New Palestine, IN
This stuff stays for days!!! I was so pleased to finally find a blush that doesn't disappear before my shift is over!! Great colors and just the right amount of pop.
Jill C.
Colorado Springs, CO
Stays on all day. Beautiful colors. Only need a small amount of product, so it lasts a long time. Just don't drop it on a tile floor, the blush came out and cracked.
Austyn K.
I love this stuff, it has amazing pigment and you can really see it without it being too strong. The finish is really smooth looking and it great for any skin tone.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.