tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Gem S.
Fayetteville, NC
I bought this off Ulta! And it is an amazing blush. Very cute packaging. You can never go wrong with pink! I have medium skin and it suits me well! I love it!
Kayla B.
katy texas
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is my first blush from tarte and I love it it lasts super long the color is beautiful and not too dramatic and I like how the packaging is nice and simple
Mary Jo M.
Fishers, IN
This blush truly lives up to it’s 12 hour name! The price point is great for every day wear, especially if you want to take a step up from drugstore cosmetics.
Emily D.
Oakdale, PA
Love this blush! The pigmentation is gorgeous and makes my face have a lovely dew. I purchased my blush from Ulta. I would recommend this product to a friend.
Kate T.
Arlington Hts, IL
I am quite happy with this!! I received it from a monthly subscription box and that is how tarte is coming to take over the world (or at least my makeup case).
Francisca O.
san diego, CA
I love love love this blush. It isn't suoer pigmented but you can build ip with it if you need to. I love hoe nice it makes my face look. I highly recommend it
Betul K.
This is my all time favorite blush! It really does stay on for a long time as it claims. The color exposed it so beautiful and natural it's my every day blush.
Alex S.
Stamford, CT
I am in love with Tarte blushes. They have an amazing selection of colors and they are pigmented so they last a while. They apply easily with my other makeup.
Megan G.
Framingham , MA
1,005 reviews
This one is DEFINITELY my speed for pale skin, very pigmented while still coming across as natural and glowy, I recommend especially for light skinned people!
Lillian E.
Laporte, MN
I'm a huge Tarte fan but I hate this blush. It just doesn't blend well for me. The colors are pretty but I feel like I can really do anything with the product
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.