tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Victoria W.
West Monroe, LA
This is a great blush! I love that is isn't too pigmented because some blushes can be. This one is perfect. I am going to get some different colors in the future!
Jocelyn C.
Kansas City
I got this blush for my birthday present from Saphora. At first I didn't think much of it but then I stated using it more and started to love it the color is not over powering and can be used as an everyday
Benna S.
I got this product as a birthday sample and it is now the only blush I use. It is easy to not over apply and blends well with any contours or foundations you use.
Mary Jo D.
Bell Buckle, TN
I absolutely love this brush. I wear it every time I have make up on.
The price is a bit high. But worth it. It lasts so long. I have blissful and doll face.
Kaylee H.
Leesburg, GA
This product is absolutely amazing! I would recommend this to anyone looking to try new products or step out of there comfort zone. It is an amazing product and is most definitely worth trying anytime!
Amy J.
Tarte 12 hour Amazonian clay blushes are awesome. For me they don't search all that well but they apply like a dream. Like they say they are very long lasting and the color selection is huge and very flattering.
Kasandra S.
Cleveland, OH
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is an amazing product and its very pigmented, i like how you can build up the color to your liking. I like how you can also use it as an eyeshadow too.
thomasgretch T.
I love this blush. I received mine in my Ipsy bag last month. I have light skin, but I think this would work well on most skin tones. I wasn’t sure about the color at first, but I love it. I will continue using this product. I would also recommend this to others.
Livvy F.
Oceanside, CA
This is one of the best blushes offered in the high end spectrum, despite being on the cheaper end of them. It's pigmented without being too dusty and it is not patchy or chalky. For aspiring MUAs, I highly suggest these blushes.
Minerva V.
Las Vegas, NV
Love love love ! It ha dam awesome smell and it's. Long lasting ! Not pricey at all you can find it any store !! I recommend to anyone that had sensitive skin ! Perfect for my color !!! Loving this blush !!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.