tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
ashleigh m.
this blush is sooo pretty. i got a sample in my ipsy bag and i still haven’t ran out. you only need a little product for a good pop of color. the shade range is so pretty too.
Ashley H.
Swartz Creek, MI
This blush is the perfect color for me. I love it!! Applies evenly and lasted all day. My mom also uses it and loves it. Highly recommend
Larissa E.
Mount Gilead, OH
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
Absolutely love this! Beautiful color and great pigments! Not too harsh or too light. This color is great to wear as an every day blush!
Meagan S.
Gastonia, NC
I’ve been using this blush for about a year now and I can’t find any others that compare. The pigment lasts forever and it’s buildable.
Kayla P.
I am so upset us with this product. I have many products from this brand and it is my go to plush I put on every single day. It's my favorite and I definitely recommend it to all my friends and family.
Kaitlyn G.
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
This color is so lightweight and natural looking! It gives such a beautiful natural matte finish that lasts for around 10 hours. And the color stays true to the color you put on hours ago. Overall I would buy this again in a heartbeat once I run out!
Tianna F.
boston, ma
Great blush. Good pigmentation. Blends easily. Great color! It can be buildable but is pigmented right away. Lasts all day. Recommend.
Nisha W.
Tea, SD
Got this in the march birthday set from sephora in the color paaarty. I really love it. Color goes on well and lasts. Would recommend.
Charleni G.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Omg!!!!!!! I just love this product so much, I've received as a gift for my birthday in Sephora and I just love everything about it, is really soft but the pigmentation its to die for! I would loved to try the others! Love it
Lacosta L.
georgetown
I’m obsessed with this blush! I love the color and how blendable and pigmented it is. It matches my face makeup perfectly. The only con is that it’s a little too pink for me. I will buy again in a different shade!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.