tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Brianna L.
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
this is my go to blush. it has great undertones and leaves a very natural finish for all skin types. it doesn’t have any glitter in it which I personally like and it last forever because a little goes a long way.
Becca K.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
LOVE this blush. It’s pigmented, but not over the top. This color is absolutely flawless. It is easy to blend and stays on all day. I’m normally not a fan of blush, but this looks so natural! I definitely recommend
jay L.
I love the Amazonian Blushes from tarte so much! They are so pigmentated but also very easy to work with. When I apply a little too much I find it easy to blend it into my skin and leave me with my desired finish.
Daniella H.
Miami
I'm crazy ab this blush. Super pigmented. Long lasting. Stays true toits color. Can wear it any day all the time. Perfect for any skin tone and color. Just amzing
Alexandra H.
Manchester, NH
I never wear blush but I gave this a try and the pigment blew me away. I didn’t realize what I’ve been missing out on by skipping out on blush until I tried this!
Chey P.
Watertown, NY
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Absolutely adore this color. It definitely lives up to the 12 hour stay in it's name! I would recommend this to everyone, super easy to blend and has great color.
Alysha F.
Wyoming, MI
Love this blush! It's a beautiful shade that I think will look good on anyone - it's buildable. Easy to blend no matter what foundation you are wearing, with more of a matte finish. Will definitely buy again!
Katharine R.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is my absolute favorite blush of all time!!! I actually received it the first time as a sample and have been addicted ever since! It blends great and adds just the right pop!!!
Veronica T.
Riverside, CA
I loveee this blush! I have it in mirage (not sure if it is a limited edition one) and it is one of my favorite blushes! And that is saying a lot because I have A LOT of blushes!
Hope B.
Jonesboro, AR
I love this blush! It has awesome staying power and looks the same at the end of the day as it did when I applied it that morning. I use Blissful and it's a pretty, soft pink color.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.