tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Jessica T.
Portsmouth, OH
This is my go to blush for everyday and even most glam. I was using Naked blush before and in my opinion this one is so much better. It doesn't take a lot. Start out small.
Andrea L.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love tarte products ! The blush is so beautiful! Such a great color and goes on my skin looking so flawless . I love the way it stays on and makes my skin look and feel
Kasie M.
Lake Butler, FL
I am in LOVE!! I got this as a birthday gift and I am obsessed with it. I have it in the shade "paaaaaaarty". Its beautiful. Its a mauve kind of shade. Its just beautiful
Briana P.
San Mateo
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this product for my birthday gift at sephora and I love it , it just is so pigmented and gives color so much to my checks and makes everything look so much better !
Sarah W.
Amherst, OH
Tarte makes great blushes.. that’s the secret. I love this blush so much. No patchiness or muddiness and the color deposits beautifully on the skin. Would purchase again.
Abby S.
This is a subtle but buildable blush. It goes perfectly well with every kind of look. It can be natural looking or more can be added for an intense look. Formula is very buttery and soft.
Claudia E.
Review for: Other more...
I been using Tarte for a few years! Love the product! Love the way it makes my skin look and feel! Long lasting. I use daily! I have olive skin and it matches perfectly! I will continue to to purchase at my local Sephora store!
Ileana V.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this blush I have it in the color natural beauty because it looks great on all different skin tones it's highly pigmented and lasts all day long. I couldn't be happier with this blush.
Steph A.
Review for: Blushing Bride (Rosy Pink) more...
Ive never worn blush, so when tarte came in my beauty box this month I was more than ecstatic! Blush was the one thing missing from my collection of makeup. Its not shimmery but definitely a pretty pink. I would recommend 10/10
Leeann P.
I have a sample size of this that I must have gotten at Sephora at some point. I really like ll of the Amazonian clay products that I've tried. The blush is nice and pigmented and easy to blend.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.