tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Kristolyss 𓂀.
Yorba Linda, CA
This blush is perfect for the day or night. It’s just the perfect amount of pink and applies as a rosy subtle beautiful color on the cheeks. This is my go to blush always.
Kaitie R.
Madison, WI
This is a must have blush. I love the selection of colors- it’s embarrassing how many I have. I also feel that makeup wears off my skin really easily through the day and this really does stay put.
Kendra P.
Fort Smith, AR
Seriously the best blush I own! And I have a ton of makeup! Blends easy and the color last all day long! The color seems more rich that others i own and has a summer glow!
Emily A.
Anamosa, IA
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
The difference lies within the 12hr Amazonian Clay. These blushes have such a natural finish to them it's unreal! I can be sweating all day, rubbing my cheeks constantly, and it's still there when I get home at 8 pm! I never breakout from these, and with so many colors available you can easily use this everyday!
Sheri K.
Statesville, NC
This is a review for the shade “feisty” which is similar to this shade. I’m pretty pale and my skin has faint yellow undertones and I’ve found pink blushes to look too unnatural and bright. This nude shade gives my cheeks a warm glow that doesn’t look like bronzer it looks like a faint pinky peach on me and I love it.
Nghi T.
Menifee, CA
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
super good color that can apply in most of events. I last for 12 hours if the weather is not too hot. I also like the packaging because it is simple and easy to know the color inside.  Kinda pigmented but I can see it is sheer a little pit too. I will recommend this one for my friends and family
Ashley C.
Saint Augustine
I absolutely adore this blush. It’s the only blush that I use and it looks amazing on my fair skin. It goes on nicely. I highly recommend this blush. It is very pigmented.
Janette W.
Gurnee
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
 Let me start off by saying that a little bit goes a long  way .  The blush it self is pigmented but not too much is buildable . This is best for all skin types .  The way you swatch is the way it apply on skin.  TRUE TO COLOR . Yes i would recommend to others. I would repurchase .
Conceptual M.
Fairview Hts, IL
I am obsessed with this product 100%. It is the best blush I have ever tried. It's the perfect formula, not too dry, not wet... just on point. The colors are perfect and the value is great because the color payoff is ridiculous. One little tap with your blush brush and you have all you need for your cheek.
Aline G.
Madera Ca
love this blush! Gives my cheek bones a little more color to it . This would definitely be in the pros . Very shimmery which would have to be my fav part I would say that this blush would look good on all types of skins! And absolutely would buy again !!!!tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.