tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Sirena S.
Sonora, KY
Purchased at: Sephora
These blushers are made to lasts all day. They withstand my 12 hour days and don’t fade away. The colors are lovely and the product can be sheared out or built up depending on preference. I wear them all the time.
Alexis 💋.
Kalamazoo
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
If you want a subtle blush this is for you! I like this blush, but I’m becoming a fan of bold blush. This is a bright blush, but not too bright. It starts off subtle but is buildable if you want more then subtle!
Jamie M.
Gainesville
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
So, like many people, I got the Paaarty blush as my birthday gift from Sephora almost a year ago. I have yet to hit pan and this was the only blush I had for a long time. Plus I use it as an eyeshadow sometimes so I get use out of it that way and these things just last forever. I will say the packaging is so freaking terrible. I had such a hard time opening it for some reason and about two weeks into having it I broke the lid trying to open it. I have never broken any of the packaging on any of my other makeup products so I was kind of irritated by that. The formula holds up well over time, you don't get that hard shell on the top and it applies the same a year later as the day I got it. I also like that this is a formula you can build, you don't have a ton of pigment when you first put it on your face so I see this as a stress free blush, as in if you are running late to work you can use this without the fear of putting too much on then frantically trying to blend it out. The color is great and I am pretty happy with this overall.
Audra P.
Fresno
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
It may have been the wrong shade for me, definitely had to build up the product for any result. Cute design in the powder though! I like the light colored packaging very different than the black you normally see
Bre R.
Rochester Hls, MI
Purchased at: Sephora
My favorite blush. I use the party one I believe. I think it’s easy enough to use with a gorgeous color. Would recommend it for anyone. Nice shade range and can use anytime any occasion. Will be purchasing again
Delaney D.
Blue Ash, OH
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush is amazing. I use this blush more than any other in my makeup collection. The formula is perfection. It's pigmented yet buildable at the same time. I use a light hand so I don't get too much product at once. These blushes are matte, I don't care for shimmery blush formulas. The pans last forever so the 28$ price tag isn't too bad. The color stays on my cheeks longer than anything else I've tried, there's no patchiness and it gives my skin a soft, beautiful glow that blends beautifully into the skin.
Deanna C.
Knoxville, TN
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I like the pigmentation of this blush and how compact it is. Great for traveling or in the purse. I’m very pale and it was just the right side for me. I doesn’t apply as well as I would like but it’s very buildable
Sara R.
La Crosse
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Out of all the blushes I have this one is by far my favorite! It’s the perfect nude shade that compliments any makeup look! It has a smooth texture that is very easy to blend. I highly recommend this product!
Shelbi R.
Riverview
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Love love love this blush! It looks so natural but still so pretty! I use this product in my everyday make up and will repurchase! I love the formula of this product as well and will be trying other shades!!
ashley t.
Yuba City
Purchased at: Sephora
i love all tarte blushes , i have every single one of them, they are very pigmented and show up perfectly and don’t have a bunch of fall out and you don’t have to keep putting on brush, i highly recommend !!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.