tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Natasha C.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love this blush it's great pigment stays on all day. Wish it was a little more creamy it's a bit in the powdery side but that's fine. I love it as a nice eyeshadow too. Love the packaging very sweet.
Katrina S.
Flushing, NY
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
This product applied well and was not cakey. I used it as blush as well as eye shadow. The coverage is definitely buildable. The color did not fade as my day went in. I would recommend this product.
Jillian G.
Haverhill, MA
This blush is by far the best that I have ever used. It goes on very easy and the color is so pigmented, I love the shades especially. It is great for a semi tan skin color, it wears well on me , and my skin color is in between tan and dark tan. Would definitely buy again!
Taylor W.
I️ love this product!! I️ don’t typically like to wear blush because I️ feel like it’s too much, but this product is just right. It’s very pigmented but it isn’t too much. It looks like you’re just naturally flushed and I️ love it!
Caitlin F.
I love this blush so much. The color is beautiful and it stays on all day. I got this blush with a lip paint in the same color which was nice. I did not pay for this product but I would buy it again if I had.
Gloria R.
N Las Vegas, NV
Very pigmented goes on very easily and it’s very blendable, it’s one of the most current blushes I use and will be buying more colors as I currently use a dusty pink color
Raquel M.
Love, love Tarte products. Their blushes go on smoothly and last all day. They are pigmented, but not to the point where you have to blend for awhile to get a natural look. My favorite is exposed.
Jessica T.
Portsmouth, OH
This is my go to blush for everyday and even most glam. I was using Naked blush before and in my opinion this one is so much better. It doesn't take a lot. Start out small.
Ashley P.
This blush was okay for me but overall I would not purchase again. I love the Tarte brand and their other blushes but this particular blush has to much shimmer for my liking. It just doesn't do well with my pale skin and freckles.
Jocelyn M.
Moreno valley, CA
Have exposed got it after so much hype and it wasn't pigmented felt libel I had to dig at it and would fade after so little so not worth the money to me . Pretty color tho.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.