tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Natasha C.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love this blush it's great pigment stays on all day. Wish it was a little more creamy it's a bit in the powdery side but that's fine. I love it as a nice eyeshadow too. Love the packaging very sweet.
Lauren R.
Palm Bay, FL
This stuff is wonderful! I usually don't use blush because I feel like it makes me look weird but this blush blends so nicely and is so subtle. Very happy with my purchase 😊
cassia a.
Lakeside, AZ
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this blush for my birthday gift from sephora, I'm not a huge blush person so I gave it to my mom and she loves it a lot!! And it's definitely a beautiful pink
Extremely pigmented and long wearing. I have nothing bad to say about this blush. I received it as a gift and I always catch myself reaching for it. Would repurchase again.
Jennipher D.
Denver , CO
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I’m big on blushes and this is by far my favorite. Even though it comes in a little size , you only need a little and it goes along way. Love the natural glow it gives you !
Amy M.
Fullerton, CA
Tarte's Amazonian Clay blushes are my alltime fav. I would choose them over Nars, Mac etc any day! They are so pigmented and smooth. I love that the packaging matches the color inside. overal A+ rating
Ryley N.
Charlestown, IN
Review for: Other more...
I love the blush. I love the consistency and the color payoff. It's definitely a blush you can build on. I don't believe it is a 12-hour blush. But, it does last for a while.
Kelsey B.
Woonsocket, RI
I'm obsessed with these blushes. At first I bought just one and next thing I know I want them all. The color selection is great and they are highly pigmented. Make sure to use these sparingly though!
Jenna H.
Buffalo, NY
I have this blush in amused and for some reason I'm not impressed. Its very pigmented but doesn't stay all day for me. And powder becomes pimply and bubbly after using it a bit. At least it did for mine!
Mika N.
Stone Mtn, GA
Review for: Other more...
I have the 12hr Amazonian clay blush in feisty and I absolutely love this! It gives me that extra pop of color that I need! It's more of a natural look when I wear it!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.