tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
Great luxury blush ! Super easy to use and apply to your skin. Does exactly as stated.Leaves my skin feeling radiant and colored! Perfectly formulated!! Looks beautiful on. Worth the value! Highly recommend it! A total must have ! I love their products and always repurchase!
Haley P.
This stuff lasts FOREVER. I usually have to worry about my blush fading throughout the day but not with this! It really does have 12 hour staying power! I have the shade Dollface but I'm going to pick up some of the other shades this week!
Brandi O.
Absolutely love the Amazonian Clay Blush in the shade "PAAAARTY". It's the perfect shade of pink/rose. It adds just a touch of color to my cheeks and it's not overbearing what so ever.
Glynis L.
I HATED the blushes at first. I was also new to blush, but now I actually LOVE these blushes. I find that little product comes up but it’s the perfect and most forgiving amount.
Grace S.
Whitwell , TN
Tarte is one of my favorite brands & this blush is my all time favorite! I have very fair skin and this blush works so well with my skin! It also blends very well into the skin.
Extremely pigmented and long wearing. I have nothing bad to say about this blush. I received it as a gift and I always catch myself reaching for it. Would repurchase again.
Lindsay E.
Lucerne Valley
These blushes are stunning, they have a good amount of pigment and they last literally all day. I really like the ones with a little sparkle, they give my cheeks a nice sheen.
Kelsey B.
Woonsocket, RI
I'm obsessed with these blushes. At first I bought just one and next thing I know I want them all. The color selection is great and they are highly pigmented. Make sure to use these sparingly though!
cassia a.
Lakeside, AZ
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this blush for my birthday gift from sephora, I'm not a huge blush person so I gave it to my mom and she loves it a lot!! And it's definitely a beautiful pink
Jazmin G V.
Corona, CA
Gives a natural rosy flush to the face with light appliance yet you can build up for more color and dimension. Great blush for all skin tones and also great for any occasion !
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.