tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Andrea L.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love tarte products ! The blush is so beautiful! Such a great color and goes on my skin looking so flawless . I love the way it stays on and makes my skin look and feel
Claudia E.
Review for: Other more...
I been using Tarte for a few years! Love the product! Love the way it makes my skin look and feel! Long lasting. I use daily! I have olive skin and it matches perfectly! I will continue to to purchase at my local Sephora store!
Leeann P.
I have a sample size of this that I must have gotten at Sephora at some point. I really like ll of the Amazonian clay products that I've tried. The blush is nice and pigmented and easy to blend.
Abby S.
This is a subtle but buildable blush. It goes perfectly well with every kind of look. It can be natural looking or more can be added for an intense look. Formula is very buttery and soft.
Michealla M.
El Paso, TX
I literally have like five of these because I love them. I love the sleek packaging, I love that they can be subtle for popping, and I love the imprint in the makeup itself lol.
Briana P.
San Mateo
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this product for my birthday gift at sephora and I love it , it just is so pigmented and gives color so much to my checks and makes everything look so much better !
Ileana V.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this blush I have it in the color natural beauty because it looks great on all different skin tones it's highly pigmented and lasts all day long. I couldn't be happier with this blush.
Christina A.
Great blush! A little pricey but worth it. Lasts all day and blends very well. It has a little shimmer in it too! It is also a great product if you have sensitive skin!
Nahida A.
Jackson Heights, NY
I have this blushing honestly I can't get enough of it it gives you the perfect amount of blush without overwhelming your face and honestly I would use this product again
Michelle B.
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
Thus blush isn't too pigmented as far as transferring from the compact it comes in to your actual skin. I'd recommend it for women who prefer a more natural barely there makeup that isn't heavy.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.