tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Heather C.
Cridersville, OH
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
"Paaarty" is my all time favorite shade of blush for my skin tone when I am both light and have a tan. It looks so natural and glides on like butter, definitely would recommend to anybody!
Lillian S.
Woodside, NY
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose) more...
I carry this blush with me everywhere. It has a natural finish and is  very soft on your skin. it is not as pigmented as i expected but is a natural product. I love that is cruelty-free. Is more of a matte color than shiny. I would like to try other colors as well, since this product has work well for me.
teri a.
maynard AR
Let me tell you how much I'm in love with Amazon clay!!! And who does this best tarte!! It's a buildable blush it stays on for 12 hours or more! Everyone at Ricky minutes to tells me thank you for recommending this product to me the price is wonderful the packaging is cute they can't do a better job with this blush
Katie M.
I've been using this blush consistently for the last 3 years. I have no complaints with the consistency, color pay off and blend ability. My only considerations for wanting to switch blushes is cost and the tarte foundation controversy. It's a solid blush and I have no complaints about the product quality itself.
Michel L.
Irvine, CA
This is my all time favorite blush because of how easily it blends into the skin on top of my other face makeup! It doesn’t skip and look blotchy at all and the colors are beautiful!
Taylor W.
Peoria, AZ
I got this product as a birthday gift from Sephora and I use it as my every day blush now. The color is so gorgeous, not to pigmented but buildable if wanted! Super cute for a natural flushed look! Would definitely purchase
Amanda M.
Secaucus , NJ
Got this in an Ipsy bag and I really don’t use blush it’s good for pale to olive skin it’s somewhat lasting not really happy with it yes it is very true to color I would recommend it to those who like blush and use it often
Alyssa❤ O.
Ofallon
Such an amazing product. I am very fair skinned and it looked great with some contour and highlight just above. It’s a nice fall color with no fallout and super easy to blend . 10/10 recommendation
Alli 🖤.
Stillwater, MN
Review for: Paaarty (Nude), Other more...
I’m not usually a blush girl as I naturally am pretty red in the cheeks, but I love these blushes. They are so pigmented without being too much on the skin and last so long
Taryn K.
Oklahoma City
A nice blush! It’s nicely pigmented and goes on really smooth. I love be choices of colors! My one complaint is that sometimes I have to use a lot to get the desired color.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.