tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Natasha C.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love this blush it's great pigment stays on all day. Wish it was a little more creamy it's a bit in the powdery side but that's fine. I love it as a nice eyeshadow too. Love the packaging very sweet.
Mika N.
Stone Mtn, GA
Review for: Other more...
I have the 12hr Amazonian clay blush in feisty and I absolutely love this! It gives me that extra pop of color that I need! It's more of a natural look when I wear it!
Julianna S.
Review for: Other more...
Have in the shade "paaarty" received as Sephora birthday gift and Absolutely love the shade and little goes a long way. Super pigmented. Definitely have no cons and would totally recommend to others.
Amy M.
Fullerton, CA
Tarte's Amazonian Clay blushes are my alltime fav. I would choose them over Nars, Mac etc any day! They are so pigmented and smooth. I love that the packaging matches the color inside. overal A+ rating
Amanda H.
This is the newest blush I own. It looks great on the skin and lasts a long while. I get 8 - 10 hours of wear out of an application without retouching. Will continue to use.
Jazmin G V.
Corona, CA
Gives a natural rosy flush to the face with light appliance yet you can build up for more color and dimension. Great blush for all skin tones and also great for any occasion !
Kelsey B.
Woonsocket, RI
I'm obsessed with these blushes. At first I bought just one and next thing I know I want them all. The color selection is great and they are highly pigmented. Make sure to use these sparingly though!
Caitlin F.
I love this blush so much. The color is beautiful and it stays on all day. I got this blush with a lip paint in the same color which was nice. I did not pay for this product but I would buy it again if I had.
Raquel M.
Love, love Tarte products. Their blushes go on smoothly and last all day. They are pigmented, but not to the point where you have to blend for awhile to get a natural look. My favorite is exposed.
Jillian G.
Haverhill, MA
This blush is by far the best that I have ever used. It goes on very easy and the color is so pigmented, I love the shades especially. It is great for a semi tan skin color, it wears well on me , and my skin color is in between tan and dark tan. Would definitely buy again!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.