tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Stassi M.
Highland, CA
I hated this blush. Idk if it was because it was the wrong shade or what. It had a white cast in my skin and made me look ashy. The packaging was cute but that was it.
Nicole S.
Astoria, NY
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Loooooove this blush! I love the color, did not expect it to be as pink it showed on my face. I like that it isn't shimmery. A great color for light to medium skin tones. Very long lasting!
LaToia S.
Winston Salem, NC
By far the most beautiful blush I have ever laid eyes on. It is a soft orange color. I sometimes use as a shadow, bc it is not a really a color for eco on the cheeks.
Julie  A.
Manhattan Beach, CA
Ive owned this blush for a long time and I always go buy more of it. I love how subtle it is when I apply it. It doesn't look too strong in my face, just the right amount of color. And it stays in my skin for a long time even when I don't use primer. Love it!
Maria R.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
There is not one thing bad I can say about this product. It is so amazing long wearing and the color stays all day like it was just applied. The package is adorable.
Rashi A.
Sanford , FL
Love Love these blushes.The colors are awesome and they look beautiful on the cheeks.The blush stays on my dry cheeks for 6 to 8 hrs and they have a beautiful finish.
Mak B.
Pensacola, FL
I've only tried one blush from Tarte, and it's my absolute favorite! I have oily skin, and my blush normally fades throughout the day, but the Tarte blushes last all day!
Alicia H.
Visalia , CA
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
I love their blush I have five of them. They go on so smooth and very light weight. The colors are very pigmented a little goes a long way. The blush will last that way.
Cecilia L.
San Benito , TX
This is such a great blush! Hands down it is one if the best that I've used. At first I was undecided to buy but I did and it was one of of the best decisions I made.
Heather W.
Mint Hill, NC
I liked this product. It really does last long. I don't use a ton of blush because I have naturally rosy cheeks, but when I want to add a little more this works well.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.