tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Amy K.
Review for: Other more...
I've recently bought the blush book 3 and I've fallen in love with Tarte blushes. They're buildable, bendable and live up to the 12-hour wear as advertised. Every time I do my makeup, I reach for my Tarte blushes. They're something that I would recommend to anyone, they also have a beautiful shade range in their line.
Abby D.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Great color it and it lasts most of the day. It is easy to use and the color is what it is. The blush is super easy to apply and the container is great that it is in. Has a great matte look which is what I love. I would buy this again for sure because the color is amazing and maybe I will try out a different color too
Hanna D.
Akron, OH
Review for: Other more...
I'm in love with this blush! It stays on all day long and it looks amazing! I have this in the color Fiesty and it looks beautiful and goes on so evenly and looks so natural. This is by far my favorite blush. It also lasts forever. It seems like this blush will go bad before you ever even get close to hitting pan!
McKenna B.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Picked this up in the shade "paaarty" as a part of my free birthday gift from Sephora last year. I'm really happy with it! I think it's a really nice color, I love the packaging, and it looks really natural on. I think when I run out I'll try some other colors, but this is definitely a great, long-lasting blush!
Olha D.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I have finally found the perfect shade of blush for my fair to light complexion. I use dollface. It last all day and always looks freshly applied. It gives a wonderful finish. I've found that baked products really do make a difference.
Lillian S.
Woodside, NY
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose) more...
I carry this blush with me everywhere. It has a natural finish and is  very soft on your skin. it is not as pigmented as i expected but is a natural product. I love that is cruelty-free. Is more of a matte color than shiny. I would like to try other colors as well, since this product has work well for me.
Jessica G.
Cudahy, WI
That flush, naturally sun-kissed cheeks will be #onpoint! A little goes a long way. Let's not forget that it last all day long! This is a must have ladies and gentlemen!!!! 💋
teri a.
maynard AR
Let me tell you how much I'm in love with Amazon clay!!! And who does this best tarte!! It's a buildable blush it stays on for 12 hours or more! Everyone at Ricky minutes to tells me thank you for recommending this product to me the price is wonderful the packaging is cute they can't do a better job with this blush
ketzel C.
I love these blushes I have several but in miniatures I hope and be able to get a palette with a great variety of these look super natural at the time of applying them and you look great do not feel heavy a I love these blushes I have several but in miniatures I hope and be able to get a palette with a great variety
Heather C.
Cridersville, OH
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
"Paaarty" is my all time favorite shade of blush for my skin tone when I am both light and have a tan. It looks so natural and glides on like butter, definitely would recommend to anybody!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.