tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Zoe G.
Burbank, CA
Review for: Other more...
Got the sample from the Sephora birthday package for beauty insiders. I use this all the time. Nice pink color to help round out my face when I have makeup on.
Ashley J.
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
This blush is not overwhelming when you apply it. It looks amazing and I would suggest this to anyone looking for a good blush that won't make them too pink looking!
Stassi M.
Highland, CA
I hated this blush. Idk if it was because it was the wrong shade or what. It had a white cast in my skin and made me look ashy. The packaging was cute but that was it.
Emily E.
Virginia Bch, VA
I was very hesitant to buy any of these blushes but once I did, I was highly impressed and would love to buy them all. They are really pigmented and smooth, and they go on the cheeks beautifully. They also last all day!
LaToia S.
Winston Salem, NC
By far the most beautiful blush I have ever laid eyes on. It is a soft orange color. I sometimes use as a shadow, bc it is not a really a color for eco on the cheeks.
Carli J.
Valdosta, GA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I lovs this color and it does not take much at all. It last all day and washes off at night with ease. I will definitely being trying other colors of this brand soon.
Kristi V.
Got this product in my beauty box and probably would not have purchased it. Im glad i got it, i like the color on my skin and blends well
Its good for all skin colors
Lins S.
Massillon, OH
Review for: Blushing Bride (Rosy Pink) more...
Only blush I use. It lasts forever and I'm not kidding. Pairs really well with my olive skin ton! Very blendable!!! I have no bad comments to make about it! Highly recommend
Stephanie H.
Such good quality! The color is so natural and it lasts all day. This is by far one of my go to products for my every day look. tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
Lauren H.
Hillsboro, VA
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
Absolutely my go to for blushes and I hardly wear them! I'm a super pale redhead so it's just the right shade that won't overpower my pale skin and make me look like a China doll.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.