tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
ELIZABETH S.
Winston Salem, NC
I absolutely love this blush. I actually got a sample from sophora for my birthday gift and I still have some and that was in January! It does last all day, color is pretty and there are a variety of colors. Would highly recommend it.
Emily 🌸.
Barbourville
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this in a gift set from Sephora for my birthday and I absolutely love it! It's not too bright, is buildable and is very pigmented with a touch of glitter. I would repurchase this blush!
Ariana W.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I was expecting that this powder would be amazing when I tried. Don't get me wrong, it's pigmented but I guess I was just expecting something different since all the hype over it
LINDA R.
I have several Tart blushes and I think they are beautiful.
I own also the palette's containing the blushes and they are always a nice compliment. The pigment is amazing and easy to apply.
Bethany V.
Rogers, AR
Review for: Other more...
I have a couple different colors in this blush. They are incredibly long lasting and it's not joke saying a little goes a long way. The color are vibrant and stay put.
Kelly G.
Campbell , CA
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
Amazing, beautiful, and long-wearing blush. This is my every day HG blush. I especially like the one in Classic from the Tarte Chic to Cheek Amazonian Clay Blush Set.
diana c.
I love the pigmentation in the blush. And I warn you that this is one of those blushes that you have to go in light handed or else it ends up looking like clown cheeks
Niki S.
Definitely lives up to its claim of being a 12 hour blush. Gorgeous colors, and one of these blushes lasts for ever, because you need so little product to get results.
Heather W.
Hutto, TX
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
I absolutely love this product. Everything in the brand is usually on my shopping list. I love the way it looks, stays on and it lasts. It it totally worth the price.
Lins S.
Massillon, OH
Review for: Blushing Bride (Rosy Pink) more...
Only blush I use. It lasts forever and I'm not kidding. Pairs really well with my olive skin ton! Very blendable!!! I have no bad comments to make about it! Highly recommend
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.