tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
katienicolepotter
Springfield
Love, Love, LOVE this blush. Tarte is such a great product line and they have perfect colors for every skin tone. I fall in love all over again when I use this. I started with just a sample, I will DEFINITELY be buying full-size!
Viktoriya Y.
Tamarac, FL
This blush is wonderful. It gives a natural flush to the cheeks, it doesn't have any kind of weird shimmer, and the pigmentation and smooth, non powdery texture sets this blush apart from the rest.
Arnella I.
Brooklyn, NY
This blush lasts all day literally. I have exposed and blissful. Exposed is more of a natural mauve color for everyday which I love to use and get great use out of. Blissful is more of a peachy bright color which I use less often.
Karlie G.
Tarte is my favorite high end makeup brand and this is one of the the best blushes I've ever tried this product stays on all day nd I love the color. I would recommend this product or any of the Amazonian clay products to anyone.
Kierstyn M.
Lexington, NC
I love this blush. It’s my second favorite blush so far. I’ve got a loose brush that I really love but I find myself using this one just as much. The colors are gorgeous and they blend so well.
Julia B.
Atlanta
Review for: Other more...
My go to blush. Very pigmented but in a way that can also be worn to look very naturally or build up for more drama. It is a matte finish which I love in a blush. I would buy it again for sure!
Lindsay Z.
Plantsville, CT
I received this as a sample from Sephora months ago and had to buy the full sized product. It has a beautiful pigmented formula and numerous colors to choose from. My favorite is the seduce
Tillie S.
I love this blush. Although it is a little expensive, the pigmentation is great and the way it blends onto my skin is flawless. The color selection is very wide and comes with both warm and cool toned colors. Tarte is an all natural makeup brand with amazing products.
Sara D.
Extremely pigmented blush. A lot of natural colors to suit pale skin. Packaging is very pretty and represents the color of the blush inside. So it makes it easier to find in a makeup bag quickly
Aleigha W.
Champaign, IL
Love this stuff! Use it all the time! A little goes a long way though. :) I think this color would look great on many skin tones. I have fair skin, and it still looks good.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.