tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Shannon W.
Moon Twp, PA
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I love these blushes. This color is matte and just is a perfect nude. It’s pigmented but not bright pink. It lasts all day long and gives your cheeks a natural look. Very pretty Blush!
Samantha P.
I have mixed feelings about is blush formula. I know a lot of people love it, and I really like it, but I do not think it blends as naturally as it is hyped up to sound.
Angeles S.
LYNWOOD, CA
This blush is so beautiful!! It is my favorite blush and I wear it all the time, every time I do my makeup. I definitely recommend this as a must have in your makeup kit!
Dolly C.
Springfield, IL
Tarte has amazing blushes. Go for a color you normally would buy. I have a few, and there's a color for everyone. You really can't go wrong with Tarte blushes or shadows.
Kierstyn M.
Lexington, NC
I love this blush. It’s my second favorite blush so far. I’ve got a loose brush that I really love but I find myself using this one just as much. The colors are gorgeous and they blend so well.
Megan K.
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I LOVE this color, for one. It works so well with my skin. I love how natural it is and pigmented. You don’t need much but you can build it for a more dramatic look. It stays on really well too.
Morgan R.
Fosters
This is my favorite blush! It is just the perfect shade for my skin tone! It lasts all day and is affordable! I got mine as a gift from Sephora on my birthday! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a great quality blush!
Lindsay Z.
Plantsville, CT
I received this as a sample from Sephora months ago and had to buy the full sized product. It has a beautiful pigmented formula and numerous colors to choose from. My favorite is the seduce
Hanna A.
Dyer, IN
I love this product sooooooo much!! I received it for free from sephora by just signing up for their birthday list! Which reminds me get in on ulta, Sephora and bare-minerals birthday list. Okay so back to the product color cute and it did last like 12 hours.
Ashley L.
Such a beautiful shade. Every color in the collection is beautiful! Matte and easily blendable. You can build the color to how you want it. Affordable and nice packaging. Great for any skin tone.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.