tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
LINDA R.
I have several Tart blushes and I think they are beautiful.
I own also the palette's containing the blushes and they are always a nice compliment. The pigment is amazing and easy to apply.
Jessica P.
Dartmouth, MA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Love this product.  Has great lasting power, blends out easily,  with great pigmentation.  I received this as a gift and will definitely be buying it again when i run out
Kristin P.
Bountiful, UT
Tarte products make me super happy! :)) They always seem to be long lasting and great quality. I love this blush because it goes on not too thick and looks wonderful.
Ashley B.
Wonderful colors, blend out nicely, last ALL day. I love blush, I have some pretty high standards. Tarte blew me away. I have sensitive skin and literally none of their products have irritated me.
Rachel H.
Pooler, GA
I am in love with this blush i have lots of different blush from different brands but i always come back to this one. you barely have to touch it with your brush a little bit goes a long way.
Jamie S.
Syracuse, NY
I use this product every single day. It gives a subtle color which I like. If you want something to REALLY show I️t does take a little more effort to apply but it’s still a wonderful product
Melissa F.
Lombard, IL
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
First off I love this color. It's very versatile. Second, it is super buildabule. Whether you like I light hand or a ton of color, this blush can do it all. Third, I don't know if it lasts twelve hours, but it lasts for ten!
Cheryl W.
Philadelphia
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I remember getting this as a beauty reward from Sephora, and I loved it. It worked great with my complexion and it did not go on the skin harshly. Light and beautiful.
Saba M.
Philadelphia, PA
I love the color payoff. I started with one and I had to buy other colors. The finish is great on the skin. It lasts a long time, but I do not think it lasts a full 12 hours to be honest. Nonetheless, I really love the finish, colors, and it is long-wearing.
Logan S.
Glendale, AZ
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is such a pretty and soft blush! It goes with basically anything and lasts all day. I think it looks really good on olive skin tones mixed with a nice highlighter!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.