tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
katienicolepotter
Springfield
Love, Love, LOVE this blush. Tarte is such a great product line and they have perfect colors for every skin tone. I fall in love all over again when I use this. I started with just a sample, I will DEFINITELY be buying full-size!
Kylee P.
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose) more...
Loved this blush! Worked perfectly with my skin tone so it wasn't over powering, but just enough pigment to give me color! It was a little more matte, with little shimmer.
Karlie G.
Tarte is my favorite high end makeup brand and this is one of the the best blushes I've ever tried this product stays on all day nd I love the color. I would recommend this product or any of the Amazonian clay products to anyone.
eliana A.
Saint George, UT
Such a great product a little bit goes a long ways I love it I got a sample for my birthday and Sephora and I love it when I ran out of it I will purchase for myself because it's such a good product
Suzanne T.
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
I have been using this blush in dollface for a couple of years now. I have tried other brands, but I always come back to this. It is long lasting and does not irritate my sensitive skin. You also get a lot of product for the price.
Bridgett W.
Covington, LA
I really love these blushes. They are nicely pigmented so they last a long time in the pan but blend out on the skin very easily. It is a true long wearing blush as well. It is almost always still on my skin after an 8 hour work day.
Cierra F.
I just received the mini size of this blush and I’m absolutely in love with it! I think this will be my new go to blush! It is just flattering on so many skin tones. I lived this and will definitely buy it again.
Keatyn M.
Des Moines, WA
These are beautiful blushes. They are very long lasting. To get more bang for your buck, I'd buy the holiday palette of blushes. Also, if you're looking for a drug-store dupe, I'd say they're very similar to the Milani Rose blushes.
Taylor A.
Spring Arbor, MI
I like the formula and colors of the blushes i find that they are the most pigmented or easiest to apply. I would still pick up more of these since maybe it's just the colors I chose are too light.
Alyssa S.
This is a pretty good blush. It's very pigmented and very easy to apply. I wish I could go back and get a different color though because it's a little too bright for my skin tone. But the product it's self is actually pretty good!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.