tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Allison M.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This stuff isn't very pigmented, but it goes on very well and stays put for a long time to. I found that you have to really build the color to see any difference. Overall I would recommend to a friend.
Beatriz S.
Yuma, AZ
I love these blushes. I own a couple of them and I love the pigmentation of these. They last a very long time on my skin which is good because other blushes tend to fade on me. I love the color exposed and thankful. Love them so much.
Lindsay W.
Yardley , PA
Lively, long-wearing, natural...what's not to love?

I received this as part of a kit from Macys and was hesitant to try a super-bright color but it really wakes your face up in the dead of winter! It doesn't dry or cake up like some blushes and really blends well. Love it!
Lili H.
Costa Mesa
The color I got was exposed, the color is kind of a mixture of pink and beige. It's my go-to blush when I want only a hint of color on my cheeks. The color is very subtle on my medium skin tone, but it is buildable! This blush is perfect when I do the no makeup makeup look :)
Deana H.
This is a very pigmented product. You can't use too much. You will look like a clown. They do have a good variety of colors. Great product. Gave you a natural/shimmery finish.
I have tipsy and captivating and they are both beautiful colors that although they do not swatch well, they go on highly pigmented with a brush on the face and last very long on my oily skin...purchased a couple more shades to try out!
Jade T.
Snellville, GA
My skin is very sensitive and luckily I have no issues with this blush formula. If you can get a holiday set with the small blushes, do it. They last forever. Very pigmented.
Viktoriya Y.
Tamarac, FL
This blush is wonderful. It gives a natural flush to the cheeks, it doesn't have any kind of weird shimmer, and the pigmentation and smooth, non powdery texture sets this blush apart from the rest.
Theresa M.
Franklin Square
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose) more...
I got this as a sample from Sephora. The sample was small but the product was pretty good. The color was alittle too light but I just had to put on alittle more than usual.
Jennifer S.
I have this in multiple colors. It applies well, blends well, and the colors are amazing. I wish I could have them in every color!!! The packaging is cute too!! Sometimes there are sales on tarte.com that offer a good percentage off these, so I try to stick to buying them then.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.