tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Julie N.
Huntington Station, NY
These could not be more smooth and buttery to apply to your face. They have such a good range and they aren't too harsh on your face. If you're willing to pay the price, it's seriously worth it.
Hillary S.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love the tarte 12-hour blush! The Paarty color is beautiful on an olive skin tone and lasts from the time I apply it in the morning until the evening when I wash my face.
Bridgett W.
Covington, LA
I really love these blushes. They are nicely pigmented so they last a long time in the pan but blend out on the skin very easily. It is a true long wearing blush as well. It is almost always still on my skin after an 8 hour work day.
Rebekah H.
Loranger, LA
Excellent quality,creamy, blends great and has tons of pigment. Tarte has some of the best color choices there are. A must have for long wear. They are truly one of the best formulas out there!
Kristin P.
Louisville
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink), Other more...
I have 2 colors in this blush and while I do love how easy it is to apply and blend, I do find that it disappears from my skin within about 4 hours or so. I wish it lasted all day! I have oily skin.
Alyssa S.
This is a pretty good blush. It's very pigmented and very easy to apply. I wish I could go back and get a different color though because it's a little too bright for my skin tone. But the product it's self is actually pretty good!
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
This blush is so gorgeous! I absolutely love using this every morning, it lasts all day! It's such a beautiful color and a fairly good price. Tarte is one of my favorite brands! I definitely recommend this product :)
Brynn W.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
A great neutral, natural flush of a color. I love it! I like the that it is not shimmery or scented. Their formula is awesome and is buildable. Definitely want to buy more!
Maria N.
Pittsburgh, PA
Blushes are amazing especially because they last all day. I bought it at my local Alta. It is beautiful packaging. This blush last all day. I will definitely read by this. Yes I will be by this.
zane h.
Upper Darby, PA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got it from Sephora on my Birthday.love love love the blush.Super pigmented,last 12 hours actually.Tarte products are quite amazing it's one of the best ! Yes,I recommend others
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.