tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Kristin P.
Louisville
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink), Other more...
I have 2 colors in this blush and while I do love how easy it is to apply and blend, I do find that it disappears from my skin within about 4 hours or so. I wish it lasted all day! I have oily skin.
Theresa M.
Franklin Square
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose) more...
I got this as a sample from Sephora. The sample was small but the product was pretty good. The color was alittle too light but I just had to put on alittle more than usual.
Hillary S.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love the tarte 12-hour blush! The Paarty color is beautiful on an olive skin tone and lasts from the time I apply it in the morning until the evening when I wash my face.
Hannah H.
Minneapolis
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This goes on really well and a tiny amount goes a very long way. It is a great pink color and is not super shimmery, an issue I have because it makes me look like I'm really oily. I would try out a couple other colors in the future.
Sam P.
Review for: Other more...
This blush is amazing!! It's not too pigmented that you'll look like a clown and it stays in place all day.  Super blendable amd buildable too.  True to color and it's matte.
Karlie G.
Tarte is my favorite high end makeup brand and this is one of the the best blushes I've ever tried this product stays on all day nd I love the color. I would recommend this product or any of the Amazonian clay products to anyone.
Kaitlyn D.
Mont Belvieu, TX
My favorite blush of all time. The color payoff is so nice and it doesn’t make my pores stand out. It also really does last all day on my skin. I seriously love this blush.
katienicolepotter
Springfield
Love, Love, LOVE this blush. Tarte is such a great product line and they have perfect colors for every skin tone. I fall in love all over again when I use this. I started with just a sample, I will DEFINITELY be buying full-size!
Brynn W.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
A great neutral, natural flush of a color. I love it! I like the that it is not shimmery or scented. Their formula is awesome and is buildable. Definitely want to buy more!
Kylie A.
Destrehan, LA
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
I own tease, and I think it's a great every day color. It doesn't stay on very long which really makes me sad. A little goes a long way, more so because I have a heavy hand
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.