tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Autumn W.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received this as a birthday sample from Sephora and I immediately fell in love. This may be the first makeup I've ever actually used in it's entirety. I just ordered more and am excited to try some of the other colors. Not chalky at all and the colors can be as sheer or bright as you want depending on your application.
Alyssa M.
Waterloo
Purchased at: Sephora
Love the colour of this blush and it’s compact packaging. Got it for my birthday gift at Sephora last year and just repurchased. It is great, perfect colour for my complexion
Minerva P.
Bradenton
These are the best blushes ever !!! I'm in love with then , they're so high pigment so a little goes a long way , it works why all skin tones and lasts a very long time , it's easy to blend into bronzer & is a product I'd highly recommend to anyone who loves high pigment blushes or if you're looking for a good blush
Olga B.
Palm Harbor, FL
Very pigmented so a little goes a long way. Great product, lasts long, beautiful color with matte finish. The price is fair and the packaging is nice. I like the smaller size since it easily fits in my purse.
Olha D.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I have finally found the perfect shade of blush for my fair to light complexion. I use dollface. It last all day and always looks freshly applied. It gives a wonderful finish. I've found that baked products really do make a difference.
Alexis Y.
Elmhurst, NY
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
Loveee this blush! I received this as a gift and it just gives you the must natural flush of color on the cheeks. It's super pigmented so a little goes a long way. The color selection is so big, I might have to go buy myself some more. The application comes off as a powder but it stays on your skin the whole day!
Hanna D.
Akron, OH
Review for: Other more...
I'm in love with this blush! It stays on all day long and it looks amazing! I have this in the color Fiesty and it looks beautiful and goes on so evenly and looks so natural. This is by far my favorite blush. It also lasts forever. It seems like this blush will go bad before you ever even get close to hitting pan!
Julie F.
Wenonah, NJ
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this in y birthday set from sephora and it went through the wash (along with all my other makeup in my makeup bag) but I repressed it and it still applies like a dream thank goodness because I dont think I could warrant spending $28 on a full sized one right now while I have so many other blushes to use up.
McKenna B.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Picked this up in the shade "paaarty" as a part of my free birthday gift from Sephora last year. I'm really happy with it! I think it's a really nice color, I love the packaging, and it looks really natural on. I think when I run out I'll try some other colors, but this is definitely a great, long-lasting blush!
victoria f.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this blush as a birthday gift from Sephora. I am not really into pink blushes and this shade is definitely pink, but it is not bad. All you need is a little bit because it is very pigmented. I would definitely be interested in trying a different shade. I really like that Tarte is a more natural beauty line.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.