tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Christine J.
Meridian, MS
The only reason I didn't rate this higher is because I'm not sure how blush can be truly amazing. I got this in a small size paired with a bronzer. It adds a natural flush, and is really easy to use.
MJ C.
Olive Branch, MS
These blushes are insanely good. I had to scrape the top layer off to get a good payoff but after that it's been a 10/10 product. I'm in love, it's definitely holy grail for me. I definitely recommend.
Jessica F.
Jersey City, NJ
Tarte has such a wide range of colors and they're so pigmented, it's crazy. Exposed and Dollface are my favorites. They're such great quality and definitely worth the price.
Nayeli S.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received this blush as a birthday gift from Sephora in January and I've been loving it ever since. The color is really nice not to bright, I love it and it's a good price.
Joely S.
Topeka, KS
I love all things Tarte! Love the packaging too. Great color, lasts all day, washes off easily even though it stays on the face! Smooth application and natural ingredients!
October M.
Mountain Home, AR
Tardis one of my all-time favorite brands of makeup if I can find it in Tart I'll definitely get it this blush days and doesn't move and also gives off a very pretty pink glow
Reina R.
Magna, UT
Tarte exposed is my favorite blush! The amazonian clay blush line is the most long wearing blush formula I've tried! I love the color range and the packaging is really cute.
Janine A.
I love this blush! It is the only blush to last ALL day without fading and patching away on me. I apply a bit at a time to avoid a heavy look and it achieves the perfect blushed cheek without being overdone
I have tipsy and captivating and they are both beautiful colors that although they do not swatch well, they go on highly pigmented with a brush on the face and last very long on my oily skin...purchased a couple more shades to try out!
Jessica H.
I’m not in love with these blushes. I feel like they don’t have any pigment when you put them on the skin. I feel like you don’t get color payoff or a lot of product in the pan. I don’t recommend these
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.