tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Natalie S.
Hartselle
THIS. BLUSH. I heard amazing reviews about this product! and they were all right!!! it is super pigmented and true to color. It is long lasting and doesn’t have much of a glitter. 10/10 would buy this again!
Brittney R.
Salinas, CA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I have the exposed blush. And it works magic! When i want a natural look this is my to go blush. I slap on some concealer, brows, mascara, and blush. Nd im ready to go!
kaila t.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received this as a sample in a Sephora kit, and it surprisingly turned into one of my favorite blushes! It applies nicely and is very pigmented; it doesn’t take much to go a long way. Highly recommend!
Sammie M.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received a mini version of this for my birthday from Sephora and I just loved it so much, I had to get the full-size! It's amazing, the color is so subtle and pretty and would work for every skin tone!
rachel S.
Kendall Park, NJ
Review for: Other more...
I have the blush that came in the sephora birthday gift and I'm literally obsessed with it. It's super pigmented, goes on very easily and blends extremely well. It suits my pale ish skin tone very nicely!
Heaven M.
Sturgeon, MO
Great blush. I love the color of "Dollface" and wore it in my wedding. It is the best blush I own. That being said, it is expensive and I have yet to decide if it is worth it.
Amanda H.
Largo, FL
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Such a beautiful everyday neural blush. It is the perfect shade for almost any skin tone. Gives you the natural flush you are looking for. Blends like a dream and lasts all day.
Latoya C.
Mebane, NC
I had giving up on blushes until i got this in a monthly beauty box. The color gave me a glow from with in..i didn't look like a clown and it stayed on ALL day. I have gotten 5 more colors since then.
Tara F.
Ballston Spa, NY
Review for: Blushing Bride (Rosy Pink) more...
I enjoy this brand of blush but this color didn't impress me. It needs a lot of layering to see any color show up, but it's pretty when it does. It's definitely a subtle shade.
Nicole R.
New Hope, PA
I have the shade achiote and it goes so well with my light skin tone. It's that perfect mix of pink and peachy nude. The formula is smooth and buttery, perfect over my tarte foundation.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.