tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Elizabeth G.
Indianapolis, IN
I am obsessed with my Tarte blush! It’s the perfect shade or coral and it literally lasts forever! Not to mention the packaging is so cute and subtle! I would highly recommend trying out their blush!
Alyssa D.
I've used several and i mean several blushes in my lifetime, but I absolutely love this blush. I use the color "Prim" and im a medium skin tone and i feel like it just looks amazing on my skin type and blends in so great to my skin and I've already almost emptied my whole pan of it and im ready to go buy a new one!
Jen G.
This is probably one of my favorite blushes of all time. I love the subtle color and all tarte products smell like heaven!! I like all varieties of colors but this one is my favorite on my skin tone.
Alexis Y.
Elmhurst, NY
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
Loveee this blush! I received this as a gift and it just gives you the must natural flush of color on the cheeks. It's super pigmented so a little goes a long way. The color selection is so big, I might have to go buy myself some more. The application comes off as a powder but it stays on your skin the whole day!
Olha D.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I have finally found the perfect shade of blush for my fair to light complexion. I use dollface. It last all day and always looks freshly applied. It gives a wonderful finish. I've found that baked products really do make a difference.
Ashley P.
Frisco , TX
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Amazing shade stays on all day very smooth don’t need a whole lot of product for it to be visible blends smooth a little pricey but hey it’s pigmented and it’s a beautiful shade it would look nice on a lot of shades of women.
Lauren G.
Indianapolis, IN
Color payoff is poor. I’m not a fan of this blush. I got a pallet from a Christmas collection a few years ago and i am not impressed. I usually really like tarte but this blush was very unimpressive.
Abby D.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Great color it and it lasts most of the day. It is easy to use and the color is what it is. The blush is super easy to apply and the container is great that it is in. Has a great matte look which is what I love. I would buy this again for sure because the color is amazing and maybe I will try out a different color too
Samantha H.
Where do I start???? Yes it's pricey.. but I been using the same blush for about a year and I use it about every other face I put on (LOL) I barely put a dent in it! Doesn't look Cake like, the color I got isn't a bright pink or a dull pink it's prefect. And it stays on the whole day and that's without setting spray.
Jessica G.
Cudahy, WI
That flush, naturally sun-kissed cheeks will be #onpoint! A little goes a long way. Let's not forget that it last all day long! This is a must have ladies and gentlemen!!!! 💋
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.