tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Brenda R.
Wells, NV
Ahhh I love these little blushes! They are perfect for your purse and last forever!. They are the perfect tones for any skin color really. And they apply soo easily and smoothly!
Taisha O.
Hobbs, NM
I love all tarte products but these blushes break every time I have them I've had two shatter for no reason and fall out of the pans . The colors are beautiful but I do think the formula needs some work .
Sarina Z.
Milton, MA
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I got this as a beauty sample from sephora one month and absolutely loved it so I bought the full size! It's adorable packaging, definitely build able colors, and the perfect shades. Tarte never disappoints
Justine R.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Omg this blush STAYS!!!!!! So pretty blends perfectly on my cheeks. It's a matte finish so it's perfect to go under a great highlight. The color truly is long lasting. Definitely looking to get more colors.
Molly M.
This stuff is my baby. I reach for it everyday and couldn't be happier. I can look like a doll with pink cheeks or a faint rosy glow. I am fair and it works extremely well. I would buy it again (if I ever run out) you don't need a lot be very careful because it is packed with pigment.
Rachel T.
Morgantown, WV
You couldn't ask for a better blush. Stays on forever and they have AMAZING colors. It also blends seamlessly into the skin. Great pigmentation too. Just a light tap with a brush and you are good to go.
Shannon M.
Clarksville, TN
Although I have only tried one color of this blush I feel as though I can testify to how pretty it is. It seems to go on the brush nicely without kickback and blends like a dream! I will be trying other colors!
Victoria F.
Middlesboro, KY
A nice subtle blush. A lot of pigmentation, so it goes a long way as you're not constant trying to get a lot on your brush. A little pricey but you can find travel sizes easily. Good for lighter skin tones.
Rachel J.
Grant City , MO
Review for: Paaarty (Nude), Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I own 2 of these blushes, and I enjoy them quite a bit. Paartay is a great shade that looks great on without being too much. The other shade I own is ok, but a bit too pink for me. I would buy this again for sure.
Raven M.
EL CAJON, CA
Tarte Amazonian clay blush is one of my staples because it blends so easily and is my perfect everyday color. But it can build up pretty quick and fades half way threw out the day.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.