tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Austin V.
New york, NY
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach), Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
My all time favorite blushes: they are so pigmented and there are so many shades. They blend out and just look gorgeous all day. You can build color easily or do a light flush if you want
Gianna C.
Lake Worth, FL
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I was given this product for free when I signed up to be part of Sephora’s beauty insider. I like how easily it applies on the skin. But, I found that when I got oily or sweaty it would fade away. I prefer Milani’s blush in Romantic Rose.
Liana G.
San Martin, CA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Great blush! It’s very universal! I used this blush on my cousin for her baby shower and she loved it. I’m quite a bit lighter in completion and I love it. So it works well with many skin types. Love the formula
Yasmeen A.
Harwood Hts, IL
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Not too dusty. It’s easy to apply. Color fits with every skin tone. Best for all. Pros not dusty. Cons try not to add a lot. It is in the middle of pigmented and sheer. I would totally recommended this to others.
Kathy C.
Grand Prairie
These blushes last for so long and are very pigmented so a little goes a long way. They also last all day and don't feel too heavy. The shade range is also very good definitely a must
Eva L.
Inwood, WV
Great Product! I'm not typically a blush person, but this blush was beautiful and pigmented and super easy to blend out. Also comes in a variety of breathtaking shades. tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
Laura Kay S.
Alexandria, VA
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose) more...
I absolutely LOVE this blush! It goes on lightly but has full coverage. I got it in a sample box from Sephora and I haven't put it down since. Stays true to color and isn't too orange.
Mollie S.
Singapore
I absolutely love this product from tarte. It has a mostly matte look which is really nice for me. It is not too obvious so it looks very natural. It applies really well and keeps its Colour. I would buy again.
Kaitlyn M.
Newtown Sq, PA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Absolutely love this blush. Gives your cheeks a worm tone look without being exaggerated. The price is a bit much but overall worth it for the product you're getting. Would recommend.
Jasmine w.
This blush is the one I find myself reaching towards the most when I do my makeup. I use Oasis because it's natural looking and matte so it goes great with my highlighters and bronzes
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.