tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Nicole M.
Lakeside, CA
Just recently started using Tarte blush in Dollface and I LOVE it!! It last 11-12 hours and the color payoff is great. It's not chalky and it's super pigmented!!
Courtney G.
Livingston, TN
When this blush says 12 hour wear, it really means 12 hour wear. I have not found a blush that has stayed on as long as this does. It is buildable, and affordable. I definitely recommend this product.
Gianna C.
Lake Worth, FL
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I was given this product for free when I signed up to be part of Sephora’s beauty insider. I like how easily it applies on the skin. But, I found that when I got oily or sweaty it would fade away. I prefer Milani’s blush in Romantic Rose.
Ashley C.
Hanover, MN
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love this blush the pigment is perfect to give you a nice color without over doing it. It looks nice on and stays on. Complements any look really well and would definitely buy again.
jessica s.
leweston
Incredible pigment really awesome way to give a powerful-yet subtle blushed look. I use this practically everyday. It’s my favorite blush and I would recommend this to anyone of any skin tone. Really an awesome product.
Leah S.
Stevens Point, WI
The color is very build able. I purchased mine when it was 50% off and I'm glad I did. The pan is a little small for the regular price, but I doubt I'll ever go through this entire blush.
Nayely G.
Bloomington, IN
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Literally my favorite blush I have ever tried! The pigmentation is a light pink hue and perfect on fair skin. It is easy to apply to cheeks and not too powdery. I have incorporated it into my daily beauty routine.
Katy M.
Chippewa Fls, WI
These blushes are amazing quality! They stay on forever and are so easy to blend! They are more of a sheer wash of color which makes it really easy to apply and easy to not over do it.
Beth S.
Tucson, AZ
I’ve gotten a couple colors of these blushes in various boxes and subscription bags, they are all just OK. I really love tarte products and they never irritate my skin. They just don’t really blend well on my skin.
Laura R.
BIRMINGHAM
I just love this blush
I take it everywhere I got it for my birthday and my skin is tan and person my like bush but not do much to make my cheeks to looks bright pink it is my go to
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.