tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Esperanza S.
Michigan city , IN
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
The blush is very pretty! Has somewhat of a glossy look as well! I notice it does blend out very well! And it does seem to last all day long! Has a Matte finish and I would recommend this to others. It is somewhat pricey
Danielle P.
Odessa, TX
Like the matte blushes the best, the ones with shimmer and glitter are just too much for me. They make me feel like I'm a child. But the matte blushes are great and long-lasting. They are a little expensive though, but made with really great ingredients.
Kelly L.
Greensboro, NC
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is my favorite blush that I have at the moment. It is very pigmented and isn't patchy at all. I love this color as well, it looks so good with my complexion. I would recommend this blush to others!
Olivia F.
Point Pleasant
I got this & the tarte lip for my birthday from Sephora as my gift from them. I fell madly in love with these products. I went back to buy the full size products. Highly, highly recommend.
Nora B.
PLAINVILLE, MA
I love this blush just not sure it's worth the price. I like very subtle color so I can use a very little bit. I don't notice anything in the formulation being special because I use so little.
Lizette F.
Corona, CA
I have always been a fan of tarte products and this one does not stay behind. The color is beautiful and long lasting. my biggest concern is my face is oily and this product still stays on.
Maggie F.
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
It says it's a 12-hour blush and it actually is! I've had mine for over a year and I haven't even hit pan yet. A little goes a long way for this product since the color payoff is so great!
Autumn M.
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
Love it so much! It's such a great color for a light, to medium skin tone.... I use it on a daily basis and wouldn't use another in its replacement, unless it was a stain because it really does last all day!
Cortnie O.
Suffolk, VA
The pigmentation for these blushes are on point, I put them on with a very light hand and they deliver great color. It can easily give a clown like look, but if you build the product slowly you shouldn't have any issues.
kandiss J.
I love this blush. It has no shimmer in it and its matte and that is exactly what i look for when i buy blush. It lasts all day. The color is beautiful. It goes on smooth. I do recommend it.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.