tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Kayla E.
Suffolk, VA
Oh my goodness these are so pretty! Every shade is gorgeous and the blush goes on so smooth and beautiful! The size is a little small for the price but worth it because it lasts a while. Good product (:
Kendra G.
Totz, KY
This is the most pigmented long lasting blush I have ever used!! Every other blush I’ve used fades away quickly but after I’ve worked all day and came home and cooked supper and it’s time to unwind it’s still just as amazing looking as it was when I first put it on that morning! I’ll never use another type of blush again!
Ganga S.
Durham, NC
MY FAVORITE GO TO BLUSH. This is the blush that I take along on my travel trips. I only use Tarte's blush, as it has the most natural shades, and applies very naturally and to add more color, you just add more product on. I would recommend this product to EVERYONE, and to this day my favorite and go to blush product.
KAYLIN A.
CALDWELL
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
SOOO PIGMENTED! This stuff blends like a dream and lasts all day. The color selection they have is stunning. This is a buildable blush so you can get it as intense as you need it. The packaging is nice -very compact. This in a high end blush so the pricing is fair and reasonable in comparison to others. My favorite blush!
Madison G.
Hodgenville, KY
Purchased at: Sephora
My favorite blush!! It looks so pretty with every makeup look and it wears for a long time. I had gotten a sample of this blush and it took months to hit pan( I’m not light on blush). Would recommend!!
Alicia 🌊.
Frostburg, MD
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
I love this color. I use it on my eyelids as well as my cheeks. It’s a very bright flirty color. I absolutely love it, it makes me feel younger lol. It brings life to my skin!
Jae-anne B.
Jamaica, NY
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this product as a birthday gift at Sephora as one of the bundle  that you can choose for free as a beauty insider. I start using it as soon as i got it and I Loved it right away! it is good for any skin tone and good for everyday use. I recommend it to all beauty junkie out there. I will definitely try other shades in this line.
Abby H.
Hopatcong
1,267 reviews
Tarte has really great blushes. They are pigmented and beautiful on the cheeks. I would suggest you pick up at least one color that they have in their collection. They are rich in color, but not too much like a clown. I recommend them.
Kiara P.
This is a great blush. I usually don’t wear blush because I prefer gold on my tan skin but I tried something new & ended up loving it! I would definitely recommend this blush
Alyssa M.
Waterloo
Purchased at: Sephora
Love the colour of this blush and it’s compact packaging. Got it for my birthday gift at Sephora last year and just repurchased. It is great, perfect colour for my complexion
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.