tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
linda s.
West Covina, CA
Oh I love tarte blush it long lasting, I have used my
Tarte blush as eyeshadow, and for a quick lip gloss, use vasoline on your lips , than dab your
Tarte blush all over your lips , now you have a tinted lio gloss
Paige C.
Chillicothe, OH
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love this blush!!! Received it as my Sephora birthday gift this year and I couldn't be happier with it!!! I love the way it looks on my Oddly pigmented pale skin. I will definitely purchase when I am out of this product
Christy L.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received this blush for free from Sephora's birthday gift. Tarte blushes are so easy to blend, and look great on the skin! It can be built up in pigment, and doesn't leave any harshness.
Ana B.
Lehi
I have two different ones but I love them. I love everything about it the pigment on it. It just makes it pop. These are my favorite blushes. I only use these so I recommend them for sure.
Liliana G.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I am in love with this blush. A little definitely goes a long way. It stays on for a very long time! I love the color as well! Its good for both summer and winter! I definitely recommend it
mariah L.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love this blush! It's my go to blush! I us it every day! It's a matte finish. It's easy to blend. I bought mine at Sephora. I would definitely recommend this blush to my friends and family!
Lakin G.
Columbus, OH
This is my favorite blush! Seriously, it's so good. It's not too pigmented so you don't have to worry about accidentally putting too much on. It's buildable and long wearing. It's amazing!
Amanda K.
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
It definitely lasts for 12 hours at least if not more. I am very fair skinned and it still worked well for me! Applied very easily and can't complain about price for the quality of this product I would highly recommend
Patcess C.
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
Looking for the perfect blush for every look I would go with this one! Such a pretty nude color that softens any eye look! Lasts a long time and the pigmentation is superb! A little goes along way!
Darlene A.
Westmont, IL
I love tarte blushes. They last all day and don't smudge. The choice of colors are beautiful and most go perfect with my light skin. This is best for pale to olive skin. I would recommend.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.